1. Golconda Fort
Golconda Fort is the beautiful ruins of the Kingdom of Golconda and belongs to Qutub Shahi Dynasty, which was renovated and expanded by Mughal Prince Aurangazeb with the intention of claiming the full city. Today what remains so tall and high is the ruins of the wealthy capital of Qutub Shahi Dynasty.
- Visit Golconda Fort during evening which will give relief to your body from scorching heat and you can enjoy the sunset from top hill section of the Fort. Following with a Musical Light Show.
- Its advisable not to visit Fort before 3pm during Summer as Hyderabad gets fuming hot after April.
- Your Camera to capture beautiful Sections of the Fort.
- Your Pretty Sunglasses, Scarf, bottle of water as it will easily take you Min 45 mins to reach the top hill of the fort
2. Qutub Shahi Tombs
Seven Qutub Shahi Rulers rest in peace here in Ibrahim Bhag and is Known as Qutub Shahi Tombs.
This place has beautiful architectural value to it. Tombs are well constructed and reflects the great Artistry of Qutub Shahi Dynasty.
- This place is for lovers of historical places.
- It is advisable to visit this place in the first half of the day.
- Get one guide, pre-approved by the state government, available at the entrance gate .
- Its advisable not to visit the whole place alone as its a huge area and with many small, big tombs around. You might lose interest after checking the history slabs kept for reference beside each tombs.
- Your Camera, of-course, to capture beautiful Artistry of Qutub Shahi Architectures.
- Your Pretty Sunglasses, Scarfs, bottle of water as it will easily take you Min 60 mins to witness the beauty of each of the tombs other than seven Qutub Shahi Tombs.
- This place is going to give you a Royal feeling, so, relax and witness each section of the Palace with your leisure time.
- There is a small canteen provided for refreshments during the visiting hours. So, if you feel hot and thirsty then you know where to land up.
- For visitors, the Palace provide car parking area inside the Palace Fence. Hence, utilize it instead of parking on the Roads.
- The Palace is clear and well maintained. Do not throw trash anywhere except dustbins.
- Your Camera to capture beautiful Royal Existence.
- Your Pretty Sunglasses, Scarf, bottle of water as it will easily take you Min 70-80 mins to witness the beauty of Chowmallah Palace.
Shadab Hotel is close to Charminar, So, you can just pass by after your lunch.
Charminar means Four Pillar, a mosque constructed in 1591 CE. when we think of Hyderabad, we recall Chairminar which shows how popular structure it is. Adjacent is Meena Bazaar. In Mughal days, it was a place for Royal Princes who would come for shopping along with very few Royal people including Emperor and Princes.
- You can take lots of photos in and around Chairminar and Meena Bazaar
- Do hold your kids while hopping around as its a crowded location.
- Make sure, out of excitement, you don’t stop your car in-front of it and end up blocking the road.
- All you need is a camera and a heart to capture all that you can.
- Advisable to visit in the evening so that you do not miss the sunset.
- Do try the boats and Ferries to see a closer view of Buddha Statue
- Do not throw trash in the Garden nor in the lake.
- You don’t need anything more than a camera to capture all the natural beauty around you.